CLICK TO SHARE

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glow in the Dark Beads and Pride Belts

Finally!  More beads have arrived.  I now have glow-in-the-dark beads to add to my product range.  Monnie has already gone ahead and made up a few kandy bracelets with them.   They look awesome!  We have pony beads as well as shaped beads.  Not to mention the alphabet and PLUR beads I received the other week - there are so many combinations of kandy jewellery we can make now it's insane.

I have also ordered 2 dozen rad studded belts I came across in rainbow pride colours.  I have had a hard time sourcing products and materials in these 6 colours but would love to add to my gay pride range so I am stoked I found these belts.

As usual, soooo much work to do so I'd better get back to yet.  Cheerio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment